Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Sensei?!!! @_@

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Heroki Yoshiyuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hi, I became a BIG sensei fan thanks to this web site.. ITS SO EXCITING!! well anyway lemme hit to the point.. Isnt it funny how Shimada get's all these worries in her head... In about a few min's? but most of all.. How many of you people out there have her same problem? -..-;; sadly worries is nothing much to what I would have.. WHEN WILL SHE EVER SAY..."Sensei can we go out on a date?" or how about "Sensei when you see me what do you think about?".. Darn.. it leaves you with so many QUESTIONS! well.. i guess its the point of leaving you with these thoughts.. Anyone else have any other suggestions she should say?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sakurayuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmm, you're in for a surprise... =)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Taisei_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The thing that's driving me crazy is i didn't expect sensei to be such a long series.... If that whole time she's going to be like this then... argh, oh damn I must be a masochist but I just can't stop reading >_<

    Why.. why.. don't give up that determination!!! it's only the second volume and you're so easily giving up?!!?! T_T how could you betray ito sensei like that?...[p.s. girls in japan are crazy as a group... that whole 'belongs to all of us concept...*_*]

    Wahhhhhh i wish it was updated everyday [don't worry I wouldn't expect such a thing... unless it was a page a day... gack... pleh perish the thought.] but yeah, just keep right on the same speed you feel to follow... ^_____^ I'm just glad you're doin it at all

    Wai Wai!!!!
    Domou Arigatou Saa [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member itsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just bought the first vol of Suki. Dakara Suki by clamp.. this.. "thing" is like a horrible replication of sensei.. just horrible... i bought it because i thought it was YAOI... cuz that flat chested girl in there looked so much like a boy.. but i was wrong...i think i've grown to hate clamp... they've manage to screw me over yet another time

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Tsuzuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [Spoiler on the latest "Sensei". Sorta, kinda. Dun read if you dun wanna.]

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ARUGH!! That freaked me out so damn much, when he was saying "I love you". I was like "This is soooo a dream. Man this sucks." And then it wasn't. I was so happy. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    [End Spoiler]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •